Featured Real Estate
Featured Listings and Details
1501 East Technology Way, Orem, UT 84097
1,000 – 913,414 Sq Ft
Canyon Park Tech Center offers nearly one million square feet of office and data center space (14 Bldgs.) with build-to-suit opportunities. No other business park in Utah offers the technology infrastructure and amenities of Canyon Park. Located in the heart of Silicon Slopes, Canyon Park offers an unprecedented set of on-site amenities, a dramatic and beautiful setting, and access to a young, well educated labor pool. For more information on Canyon Park Tech Center, please visit www.canyonparkutah.com
View a brochure here
Broker Info: James Bullington – 801-836-2400 – firstname.lastname@example.org
50 North 1200 West, Orem, UT 84057
0.90 Acre Corner Lot
Great I-15 Visibility and Signage Opportunities. Average Daily Traffic (ADT): I-15 138,075; Center Street 30,195
Real Estate Flyer here
Broker Info: Josh Martin – 801-830-2004
964 E 800 North, Orem UT, 84097
Two, 2-Story Buildings. 11,500 SF floorplan for each building. 23,000 SF total for each building.
Actively seeking tenants
1400 North Geneva Road, Orem, UT 84057
Sale Price of $6,100,000
14 acres (with the potential addition of another 15 acres). 540 feet of I-15 frontage. General Plan: Regional Commercial
View Real Estate Flyer here
168 S 1200 West, Orem, UT 84058
Proposed 60,000 SF multi-story build-to-suit office building. Ease of access to I-15 highway. Conveniently located near the UVU campus.
Broker Info: Josh Martin – Coldwell Banker Commercial – 801-702-4685 – email@example.com
University Parkway and State Street, Orem, Utah, UT 84097
Land, retail, and office space available.
View Real Estate Flyer here
View EDCUtah’s Sure Site listing here
The project’s superb exposure and site layout provide the opportunity to create an exclusive office campus providing a distinct and recognizable identity for your corporate headquarters. 4 to 9 story buildings can be specifically designed to meet your company’s style and expectations. This flexibility creates a unique opportunity to locate headquarters, back office, call centers and R&D offices all on the same site. Whether you seek an idyllic campus atmosphere surrounding a private park, or an iconic office tower, this site can accommodate your needs all within walking distance of an unparalleled number of amenities:
- The University Mall has 1,300,000 square feet of retail shops, 9 sit-down restaurants, and 10 fast food tenants in the food court, plus Starbucks. A KinderCare Daycare Center, 5 financial institutions, Costco, a 12 screen Cinemark Theater and tech stores including Simply Mac, ATT, Sprint and Verizon are all currently located on site. The Post Office and Gold’s Gym are nearby. Another 60 commercial businesses are within a 5 minute drive, including Office Depot, Office Max and Best Buy.
- University Place is located half way between Brigham Young University and Utah Valley University, giving outstanding proximity to world class research facilities and over 70,000 students.
- University Place is at the corner of the busiest intersection in all of Utah – over 125,000 cars pass this location each day
- The mixed use development to be incorporated with the office campus will include 600,000 SF of office and R&D space, 1100 housing units (including rental apartments, condos, and townhouses), 1.3 million SF of Retail, a 2 acre civic plaza and park, a swim & tennis club, college educational buildings, an outdoor music venue, and a 120 room hotel.
SUPERB INFRASTRUCTURE & LABOR FORCE
- Telecommunications service includes T3, Wireless, and Fiber Optics, with redundant Fiber available.
- Electric Service – redundant power available
- The Timpanogas Transit Center is located on site and is served by over 280 buses per day connecting to Brigham Young University, Utah Valley University, City Hall, Utah Valley Regional Medical Center and the University of Utah Health Center.
- The new FrontRunner Commuter Rail station is two miles west of the site and connects Orem to Salt Lake City. Multiple bus lines provide service between the Timpanogas Transit Center and the FrontRunner Station.
- Bus Rapid Transit will connect University Place to FrontRunner Commuter Rail, Utah Valley University and Brigham Young University in 2015.
Multilingual Skilled Labor Force
- Utah County has the highest percentage of foreign language speakers in the country, in part because of the language center at Brigham Young University. 41 different languages are spoken in Utah County.
- Because of this, Utah County is home to many multinational companies including Ebay’s data and call center, Microsoft, Adobe, NUSkin, Micron Technologies, Novell, and RR Donnelly. Orem alone is home to Omniture, Security Metrics, and Convergys. In addition, the National Security Agency has recently opened a $1.2 Billion dollar data center in Utah County.
- In 2008, Money Magazine rated Orem 63rd in terms of America’s best small cities to live in. These rankings were based on job growth, income increases, cost of living, housing affordability, school quality, arts and leisure options, safety, medical care availability, diversity, and ease-of-living.
Mixed Use, Office/Tech/R&D Park, Retail, Medical/Pharmaceutical, Office, Call Center, Data Center, Commercial Shopping Center
860 W 1250 South. Orem, UT 84058
Build To Suit pad sites available. Options include fast casual restaurant, retail, pharmacy, or medical clinic.
3,000 Sq Ft to 18,000 Sq Ft availability.
Located at the intersection of University Parkway and Interstate 15 with high ADT and visibility. Large LED pole sign on site. Adjacent to Hampton Inn, IHOP, and the UVU Business Resource Center. Located south of the UVU campus, which is the largest University in the State of Utah.
Contact Dave Washburn at 801-426-7688 for additional details.
You can view commercial properties available to buy, rent, or lease at loopnet.com